ATLANTIS is a research and Geostrategic Studies Center , committed to its political and intellectual independence, based on the understanding and analysis of emerging issues impacting on our modern world. The Head office is located in Casablanca, Morocco.
The operating philosophy of the Center is to contribute in the collective brainstorming by providing a distinctive meeting ground to exchange ideas, concepts and/or views.
This approach is carried out in the full respect of values recognized by the international community and under control of specific ethical rules :
The mission set by the Center is to actively take part , through working groups of academics, researchers and experts , known by their proven expertise in publishing documents of analysis and information and / or in elaborating action proposals in order to partake in the debate on the City, on the social, economic and geostrategic issues, through a secure filter, a field in which we excell.
The members of the Research and Geostrategic Studies Center ATLANTIS, are committed :
- To take part in the Think-Tank reflections, both by their presence at thematic meetings and their contribution in between.
- To respect members free expression and their editorial independance.
- To contribute to the success of actions led by the Center to provide a collective benefit.
- The documents produced by the Center involve it on a collective level, but do not involve individually its members.
The founding partners and moderators are committed :
- To guarantee the editorial independence of the Center, by assuring its financial independence apart from the economical, institutional or political sector.
- Ensure the sustainability of the Center and meet the specifications on which the members and the Committee of Experts made their commitments.
- Ensure the independence and freedom of expression of the center’s members.